The scientific committee is constitued by of professors, researchers of private and public institutions, corporate directors, personnel managers, and experts with specific skills in pharmaceutical processes and up-front market able to ensure an advanced and multidisciplinary training on the topics covered by the master.
- • Prof. Maria Paola Costi, PhD, professor of Pharmaceutical Chemistry at Unimore – Director of the Master Program
- • Prof. Maddalena Rossi, PhD, professor of Chemistry and Biotechnology of fermentation at Unimore – Vice-director of the Master Program
- • Prof. Federica Pellati, PhD, professor of Pharmaceutical Chemistry at Unimore
- • Prof. Graziella Pellegrini, PhD, professor of Applied Biology at Unimore and R&D Director at Holostem Terapie Avanzate S.r.l.
- • Dr. Giacomo Capone, PhD, Healthcare professional – Pharmacist, AIFA
- • Dr. Patrizia Caprari, PhD, Research Director of Istituto Superiore di Sanità, Rome
- • Dr. Paul M. Selzer, PhD, Boehringer Ingelheim VetmedicaGmbH
- • Dr. Elvira Marchianò, PhD, Federchimica, Assobiotec