The Master is structured in 1500 hours, for a total of 60 training credits (CFU), of which:
- • 240 hours of face-to-face lectures;
- • 375 hours of internship;
- • 125 hours for the final test.
The remaining hours will be dedicated to individual study, workshops, discussion – individually and in groups – of leading cases, testimonials, and company visits, aimed at ensuring the full acquisition of conceptual tools and applications.
The second edition of Master Training Program will start in Spring 2023. Classes will be held in mixed mode (presence /distance) and they will generally take place on Fridays (9.00 a.m. -1.00 p.m. and 2.00 p.m. -6.00 p.m.) and Saturdays (9.00 a.m. -1.00 p.m.).
TEACHING MODULES & STAFF
The Master develops the following topics:
1) Industrial development and manufacturing;
2) Clinical studies of biopharmaceutical products and new concepts in trial design and statistical approaches;
3) Data management in the various industrial processes and exploitation;
4) Regulatory aspects for the market authorizations;
5) Market access and sustainability.
The teaching staff is composed of professors, researchers from private and public institutions, corporate directors, personnel managers, and qualified experts.
375 HOURS OF INTERNSHIP: WHEN AND WHERE
Internships will begin once lectures are over and will take place during weekdays, following the company’s working hours.
The internship period can be carried out at some selected companies among the list of our partners. Internship positions are available in Italy as well as in the other Countries of the collaborating partners.
The website will soon make public the list of the available partners for accepting students for internships. Such list will be constantly updated as partners offer new positions. Please note that some partners may require a specific profile for candidates to be accepted.